Audio: Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers Talk Gold and the Economy – Goldseek.com
- Chris welcomes back Jim Rogers from his Singapore office, who says a financial crisis is imminent.
- His largest currency position remains the US dollar, which will likely rally into a bubble which eventually implodes in spectacular fashion.
- Although not a safe haven, the US dollar seems impervious relative to most global currencies, for the moment.
- He continues to monitor the gold market for signs of capitulation, to add to his stockpile.
- Russian and Chinese firms present appealing investment opportunities.
- Jim Rogers holds short positions in US shares, in anticipation of further volatility on the heels of the Fed rate hikes.
- The zinc market is off over 90%, making ETF shares (ZINC) a potential turn around candidate in the coming weeks / months / years.
- Chairman of SchiffGold.com, Peter Schiff returns to the show with dire warnings of a looming currency crisis.
- His work indicates that eventually, momentum will return to the gold market, making $100+ days commonplace culminating $5,000 gold.
Continued at : http://news.goldseek.com/radio/1452488400.php
Since 1995, news.GoldSeek.com publishes the leading gold news commentaries, gold market updates and reports providing gold investors with the most updated gold and silver prices, news & precious metals information!
Audio: Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers Talk Gold and the Economy – Goldseek.com, peter schiff gold interview, jim rogers gold interview, goldseek radio, dollar collapse, financial crisis