Maximize Social Security – When Should I Take Social Security to Maximize My Benefits?
Maximum the Social Security Benefits that you are entitled to!
Maximize My Social Security helps you decide when and how to collect retiree, spousal, survivor, divorcee, parent, and child benefits to achieve the highest lifetime benefits.
Developed by Laurence Kotlikoff, Professor of Economics at Boston University, Maximize My Social Security incorporates all Social Security provisions and options for married couples, divorcees, widow(er)s, and those never married, and for all those collecting disability benefits!
- Retirement, spousal, and survivor benefits
- Child, divorcee, mother and father benefits
- Reductions for early retirement
- Re-computation of benefits
- Delayed retirement credit
- Family benefit maximum
- Handles benefits for children who became permanently disabled before age 22.
- Windfall elimination provision
- Government pension offset
- Deeming provisions
- File and suspend & start, stop, start strategies
- Social Security’s earnings test
- Adjustment of the Reduction Factor
- Now also handles adults receiving disability benefits!
Accuracy is our Passion
I’m Laurence Kotlikoff, Boston University economics professor and President of Economic Security Planning, Inc. My colleagues and I have developed pathbreaking and widely acclaimed financial planning tools to dramatically improve personal financial decision-making. Deciding which Social Security benefits to take and when to take them is among the most important and complex decisions any household must make. Our easy-to-use, but incredibly precise program, developed in close consultation with Social Security’s technical experts, is the nation’s premier tool for maximizing lifetime Social Security benefits.